Does anyone have or familiar with the Ruida RDV6442G vision controller and camera setup? They market it as their CCD/Vision system and apparently have it available as a flavor or version of each of their main controllers.

It looks to read shapes and registration marks to align cutting like the eye on some newer vinyl cutters. Trotec has a CCD option on their laser I noticed and it appears to do the same things. I occasionally print with registration marks and cut things for sublimation that I think would benefit from this. Since my laser chasis is still being built I could upgrade to the CCD controller but wanted to see if anyone else has one. There are a number of videos on youtube if you search RDV6442G.

Next question, LightBurn talks about new camera capabilities but I can't see what exactly they are. Are they to use this Ruida CCD setup or just for a USB camera and if it's for a USB camera will it allow you to do the same things as the Ruida CCD Vision software without the extra expense of the specialized Ruida controller?

Thanks for any help and insight,
Jeff