Thread: Metalcut (version of RDworks) Software

Metalcut (version of RDworks) Software

Hi to All,

Is anybody out there familiar with Metalcut software that would like to compare notes regarding mixcut and punch settings?

I would like to fine-tune the punching performance and have reached my limit of knowledge.

Cheers,
    Chris
    HARDWARE - Macbook Retina Pro - Toshiba Satellite - Epilog Helix 60W Co2 Laser & Rotary - Trotec Speedy 300 Co2 Laser - Gravo IS400 IQ Engraver. - Pcut CTO630 Vinyl Cutter. - Wacom DTF720 Touch / Trace Screen - GKS DC16 Sublimation Press - Chinese 6040 CNC Router
    SOFTWARE - VMware Fusion / Windows 8.1 - Coreldraw X6 - Trotec Job Control 9.4.4.2 - E-cut - Gravostyle 7 - ULS 1Touch Photo - BizzWizz Invoicing / Stock Control / Ledger - VB6 Pro - Mach3 - V-Carve Desktop

Quote Originally Posted by Chris J Anderson View Post
    Hi to All,

Is anybody out there familiar with Metalcut software that would like to compare notes regarding mixcut and punch settings?

I would like to fine-tune the punching performance and have reached my limit of knowledge.

Cheers,
    Chris
    I may have a "sample file" for you that the factory (Jinan AccTek) set up for me for some specific tests (start & punch) we were doing on my metal cutting head. If you are still in need I could view the screen settings or just send you that file for you to use as a sample. It is just a circle with a punch setting that starts the cut outside of the perimeter of the circle.

It sounds like you are having a similar experience to me in setting up files and getting MetalCut figured out. We may be able to assist one another in comparing experiences.

Hi Mark,

Thank You for your reply, and sorry for not getting back to you a bit quicker.

Yes I would love to see the file / and the settings, I will PM you now my email address.

Yes we can hopefully help each other on the machines - there's not much help out there from China, and it would be great to share info.

I have learnt what I know so far the hard way, but am getting on top of it slowly.

Does yours have a LFS (Live Focus System) ?

PMing you now.

Cheers,
    Chris
    HARDWARE - Macbook Retina Pro - Toshiba Satellite - Epilog Helix 60W Co2 Laser & Rotary - Trotec Speedy 300 Co2 Laser - Gravo IS400 IQ Engraver. - Pcut CTO630 Vinyl Cutter. - Wacom DTF720 Touch / Trace Screen - GKS DC16 Sublimation Press - Chinese 6040 CNC Router
    SOFTWARE - VMware Fusion / Windows 8.1 - Coreldraw X6 - Trotec Job Control 9.4.4.2 - E-cut - Gravostyle 7 - ULS 1Touch Photo - BizzWizz Invoicing / Stock Control / Ledger - VB6 Pro - Mach3 - V-Carve Desktop