Thread: Monster hollowing system

Monster hollowing system

If this isn’t the right place for this, I apologize and ask the moderators to tell me where to post it.

I haven’t been seen here on SMC for a number of years, though I’ve been lurking again recently, due to a serious illness that kept me from turning for 3 years. It’s amazing how much you can forget...

Anyway, while away from the shop I realized that I didn’t need to do things I don’t really enjoy. Seems pretty basic, right? Well, I just don’t like hollowing.

i have a monster hollowing system with laser that I think I used less than 10 times. It’s a little dusty, but otherwise in excellent shape. Most of the tips were never used. So I want to get it out of my shop and into the hands of someone who will use it. What do you think is a reasonable asking price, and where should I list it? There’s not a local turning club and as far as I can tell very little interest in turning in the area. (I put my delta 46-460 on Craigslist, and not even a nibble, except for the scammers.)

I’d appreciate any input you guys might have.
    Last edited by Cathy Schaewe; 06-11-2018 at 3:28 PM.

List it here on sawMillcreek classifieds . Post a pic and the width of the way on the lathe you used it on.