Hi, I am hoping to see a Oneway lathe up close and was wondering if there is an owner, preferably within a 2 hr drive of me (Clemson, SC) that wouldn't mind letting me see theirs. I am in the market for a new lathe. I have seen the Powermatic 3520c and the Robust AB and am leaning towards the former and still dreaming about the latter. I also continue to wonder if the Oneway might be the perfect lathe for me, but of course I would not know that without having ever seen one. I'm thinking either the 1640 or 2036, but would be happy to see either or any. My current leaning is towards the Powermatic simply because of its lower price. It is a very nice machine and it's hard for me to justify the price difference with the AB, especially since if I were to get the AB I would probably go with the 3 hp model with the swing away tail and the 24 inch extension--about $8K total, excluding shipping. I got to see the 3HP AB a couple of weeks ago and the guy who showed it to me said his only regret was not getting the extension and strongly urged me to get it. He's a professional who turns 8 hours a day. I'm a hobbyist, who may turn 8 hours/week. Hence, the difficultly with justification. Incidentally, I was surprised when I called Oneway's 1-800 number today and the women who answered the phone said they don't keep contact info on people who purchase their lathes, or at least not anymore. She first uttered something about giving out contact information not working out well for them in the past. Strange policy on their part, as I would think many people would not spend that kind of money on anything without seeing it first. Plus there are not that many out there to see, or at least none that I know of. Anyway, I would be most grateful if someone in the area wouldn't mind giving me a look. Thanks!