Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Lee Valley store opens in Reno, Nevada

That would guarantee my personal bankruptcy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Phillips View Post
    Boy, I'd like to see LV in Virginia...

TedP

Quote Originally Posted by eric mah View Post
    Lee Valley today, Tim Hortons tomorrow.
    We've had Tim Hortons here in the Detroit area for years. Good coffee, piping hot. My daughter would meet her tutor at the one a mile from the house.

Years ago I had an instructor from British Columbia who was stuck in Southeast Michigan for a month. He was thrilled to find a Tim Hortons right next to where he was staying. And he thought he was stuck in some nowhere place! Well, he was but at least we have Timmys!

-Tom

Quote Originally Posted by eric mah View Post
    Lee Valley today, Tim Hortons tomorrow.
    Last time I heard, T H is no longer Canadian. A Brazilian (I think) group now controls the whole franchise chain.

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Simon MacGowen View Post
    Last time I heard, T H is no longer Canadian. A Brazilian (I think) group now controls the whole franchise chain.

Simon

Burger King and 3G Capital acquire Tim Hortons and form the third-largest restaurant brand in the world, Restaurant Brands International. There’s no need for Tims-lovers to worry, as the company will continue to operate as an independent entity.

source:website
    "If you have all your fingers, you can convert to Metric"

Quote Originally Posted by Hilton Ralphs View Post

Burger King and 3G Capital acquire Tim Hortons and form the third-largest restaurant brand in the world, Restaurant Brands International. There’s no need for Tims-lovers to worry, as the company will continue to operate as an independent entity.

source:website
    Google search says: "3G Capital is a Brazilian multibillion-dollar investment firm, founded in 2004 by Alex Behring, Jorge Paulo Lemann, Carlos Alberto Sicupira, Marcel Herrmann Telles and Roberto Thompson Motta." 3G Capital owns 51% of RBI which is a merge of Burger King & TH, and later further expanded by the purchase of Popeyes.

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by John Sanford View Post
    Awww, nuts, now it looks like I'll have to alter my WeSTOC routing in August so's I can swing by there.
    I am too. We will be at Incline for a week on vacation next month. I showed my wife the hardware catalog and she’s on board, even if not a full display.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Blog Entries
    The picture sort of reminds me of the Highland Woodworking Store.