Thread: RDWorks Run-Time error 438

RDWorks Run-Time error 438

Anyone else have a problem when you add an image to coreldraw is when the RDWorks throws an error?

Personally, I have found Lightburn (lightburnsoftware.com) to be so much better when it comes to adding images (among other things) I no longer use RDWorks at all. There is a really good macro available that will take anything selected in CorelDraw and put it into Lightburn.
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.

That is the one you made? I believe I was directed that way at one point and didn't say that I tried swapping it yet considering i was narrowing down the issue with the engraver. Which I think is software related now. So is there still a free trial? And it does have a Corel macro?

Yes, the free trial of 30 days is still on. Somebody in the beta test group did the macro I think. (I'm using X7 and it works for me.) I have the macro and instructions if you want it.
    Personally, I had nothing to do with making anything, although I have been a beta tester.
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.