Thread: Buying a BOSS 1630 - Need some advice

Buying a BOSS 1630 - Need some advice

I’m going to order the Boss 1630 next week (Funny, I originally was going to order the 1420 ) and as I posted in another forum, I have a D&H CW 5000 chiller coming. I have a 2gal California compressor but I think I need a 8 gal to prevent it kicking on and off a lot.
    I know the blower fan it comes with is loud so I want to get a nice inline one. Please recommend one.

Any other items I should get now or down the road....the wallet is crying so go easy.

Quote Originally Posted by John Nicolosi View Post
    I’m going to order the Boss 1630 next week (Funny, I originally was going to order the 1420 ) and as I posted in another forum, I have a D&H CW 5000 chiller coming. I have a 2gal California compressor but I think I need a 8 gal to prevent it kicking on and off a lot.
    I know the blower fan it comes with is loud so I want to get a nice inline one. Please recommend one.

Any other items I should get now or down the road....the wallet is crying so go easy.
    You might wait and see, the fan may be loud so put a box over it or set in another room.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

A bit nervous spending $8,000 on the laser. Hope its worth it.