Thread: HD Husky Mobile Work Table

HD Husky Mobile Work Table

Thought I would share a review of these Husky Work Tables from Home Depot.

Bought two of them the other day at Home Depot. They were marked as a new item. The manager offered me $50 off each as I had to wait for them to get down from their high storage. I think the retail price is $229, but they rang up for $199 and after manger's discount, I got them for $150 each!

So far, we are very happy! The wood top is nice, and has adjustable height with the hand crank up to 42" with the casters installed. Casters and stationary feet are included. The tables are more robust than I was expecting.
    The lower horizontal brace is movable to the back for use as a desk. The surface is 52" x 24". They have other sizes available as well.

We almost bought two Barth 300 tables the other day. I think these are larger and 1/20th the price! We ended up buying a couple Southworth lift tables instead of the Barth tables for significantly less, and these Husky tables will provide the mobile flat surfaces I wanted.

-Greg

IMG_1263.jpg

Thanks for this tip Greg! It will help,
    Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

I saw one of these not long ago at my local HD and was impressed. For the money, these are really nice from a utility standpoint and if you need "flatter" for the top than the OEM surface, it would be simple to create a torsion box to cap it for serious assembly work. 'Glad you got such a great deal on them!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...