Thread: Used Table saw blades

Used Table saw blades

I have a buddy that is parting with some lightly used, quality / cared for blades that have not been sharpened...I need to throw him a few bones for these. I know he will not take anything, but what is a respectable used value so I do not insult

Tenryu GM-25540 10" 40T Gold Medal

Forrest WW10407100 3/32" thin kerf grind saw blade. 10" diameter, ATB grind, 5/8" bore, 0.100" kerf

thx

Find out what cost is for a new version of each blade, then I would say worse case 30% of new price. Then once you get them sharpened and factor in that price you should come out ok.

$30-35 each if they don't need sharpening. I'm not a TK fan so maybe less for that unless your saw is underpowered. Dave

Dynamic Saw can put them back into as good as new shape for a lot less than the better known sharpening service located in NJ, who happen to make blades.

Fantastic...I am 60 miles away and go thru Buffalo several times a week for work.

Money thank yous never seem to go over well with friends.I would convert the money to some thing (even a gift certificate-just one step removd from money) or maybe the first project made with the reclaimed blades.
    Comments made here are my own and, according to my children, do not reflect the opinions of any other person... anywhere, anytime.