Thread: Visit a Lee Valley store

Visit a Lee Valley store

I’m in Toronto for a week and would like to visit a Lee Valley store. Anybody know if there’s enough difference between the three stores they have in the Toronto area. Enough difference to make it worthwhile to pick one over another?

TIA, Clint

Blog Entries
    Why don't you contact Rob Lee? He responds to this forum on occasions.

I've been to both in the Vancouver area and the one here in Saskatoon and there isn't much difference in them. I doubt there would be much difference in those either. Look up their seminars and you might be able to take in one that interests you at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Baxter View Post
    I’m in Toronto for a week and would like to visit a Lee Valley store. Anybody know if there’s enough difference between the three stores they have in the Toronto area. Enough difference to make it worthwhile to pick one over another?

TIA, Clint
    Clint,

The downtown store is very nice, its in a really old brick and wooden beam building.
    There's never enough time to do it right, but there's always enough time to do it over.

I use the one in the Vaughn location...easy to get to... the one in the west end is good as well if you are out in that area... I avoid going downtown if at all possible because of the traffic.. but that's just me

Hi Clint,

If out by the airport, the Vaughan store would be a good choice. The downtown store is different again, in an old industrial building. Both are relatively unique among our stores.

Our newest format stores are Kingston, Kelowna, Windsor, and Niagara Falls....all very similar.

The Laval store ( Montreal ), which will open this fall, will have our largest and best executed design to date - lots of new work going into that one!

The one constant you will find no matter which store you visit, is the great staff...they are what make us what we are...

Cheers,

Rob