Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does it hurt the dust collector to have all gates closed?

The VFD's we use are Powtran and they have excellent documentation and factory support. There would be hundreds in service driving CV's in Oz and I know of one failure and it was running continuously 8 hours a day in a commercial workshop.
    Last edited by Chris Parks; 05-18-2018 at 8:35 AM.
    Chris

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Parks View Post
    The VFD's we use are Powtran and they have excellent and factory support. There would be hundreds in service driving CV's in Oz and I know of one failure and it was running continuously 8 hours a day in a commercial workshop.
    Several past threads discussed this. Here's one from 2011: https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread....art-on-Cyclone

JKJ

2011! Time flies when you are having fun. My comments in that thread were written before I had become the CV distributor for Australia and my cyclone was using a Huanyang VFD. Shortly after I began selling CV's in Australia Huanyang kindly discontinued the model we were using and fortunately I was forced to find & use the Powtran which was a very good move as it had so many advantages, was a far better specced unit and way better made. I can't speak too highly of the company to tell the truth.
    Chris

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening