Thread: Jet branded workbench

Jet branded workbench

Is anyone familiar with Jet branded workbenches by sjobergs? Someone is offering me one and basing the price on 50% of retail of the elite 2000 model. My question is if it is indeed an elite bench or a less expensive one.
    Last edited by Jeff B Bennett; 05-14-2018 at 3:07 PM. Reason: Wrong title

Since when did JET start making / marketing workbenches ?

Elite 2000 is a model in Sjoberg's lienup - I'd be surprised if another company has exactly the same model naming.

There is a company jet.com that sells the workbenches but they are sold as Sjodberg workbenches.

I don't know anything about them, but Amazon used to carry them as "Sjobergs by JET". Here's a link to an example. (Not the exact model he's asking about.)

Welcome to SMC Jeff!
    Last edited by Frederick Skelly; 05-15-2018 at 6:47 AM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Thanks for the welcome. Frederick is correct. Looks like these were made by Sjobergs to be resold by jet with both companies names on them. I got the answer though. It’s is not the same as the elite. It’s a much lighter and less expensive bench. Won’t work for me. I want something heavier.

Jet.com sells blendtec blenders too. Its not the jet i think i know lol.

7. I have this bench, its about the same as the Nordic Plus 1450 that they sell now but was about half the price when I purchased it.