Thread: TV Stand

Will that stand fit a 50 inch flat screen TV ? Or, should the top be bigger ?

Probably. Hard to tell from that image, though.I only see two dimensions and neither one is all that useful for determining the width of the case or top.

Edit: After some searching of the internet I found that comes from Family Handyman Magazine. The text on their website says it''ll accommodate TVs up to 55 in.

The dimensions of the piece are given as, "TV Stand Overall Dimensions: 54′ wide x 23-3/4′ high x 16-1/2′ deep" At 54 feet wide, I think your 50 inch TV will fit just fine.
    Last edited by Dave Richards; 05-12-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Nice work Dave!

Maybe a little more information next time Clarence?!

The screen is measured diagonally and if you choose to set it on its stand on a piece of furniture like that, it should be fine if the dimensions are at least as wide as the physical screen. (smaller bezel screens today are less wide physically than older TVs with wider bezels.) That said, I seriously suggest you mount the TV to the wall with an appropriate mounting system and use the nice stand under it for any associated electronics. That's a safer way to do it and often looks better, too.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...