Thread: Engrave Lab

Engrave Lab

I have Engrave Lab Pro I have couple of problems
    1. When typing multiple lines all lines and then alignment is used all lines of text are treated as separate lines running together in center of object.
    2. Function keys (hot keys) don't work.
    I'm sure this is just setting I use Engrave Lab for the Badges portion only.
    24 x 16 and 18 x 32 ULS, 24 x 16 Dahlgren Rotary engraver.

Kevin Johnson

I have no idea how engrave lab works or does things, but all the engraving software I've used treats text the same for the most part. After typing in lines of text, if you want to edit the alignments usually you have to choose the correct grouping-- as in, if your text is centered and you want it all left justified, you need to SELECT all lines of text, but not GROUP them into a single entity. When you change them to align left, all lines should snap to a common left edge. However, if you've GROUPED all the lines, then all the text would move as a single item, like a box...

But when aligning text vertically, you must select AND GROUP all the text lines so they WILL move as a single entity, so that when you instruct the text to vertically center (or top or bottom) align, all lines of text move.

Since all your lines of text are converging to the center, it simply means you need to group them all first, then run to center

HOW grouping is done in engrave lab, I'm afraid that's your call!
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

My recollection is not good and I sold my machine early this year so I can only suggest this. https://www.cadlink.com/index.php/en...elab-tutorials
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7