Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018 belt grinder build - free plans available

Many thanks to Brad for the design and plans, and Dean for putting a link here.

ron

Many motors can be converted to quasi-C-face simply by buying 4 couplers from the hardware store and threading them onto the motor rods.

I got bored. I had to make one. It's a little different...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice one Kevin - Simple, effective and minimal footprint. I like it.

Blog Entries
    Thank you, Brad, for your generosity. I am going to build one eventually. I sharpen knives and a lot of times need to retip or fix a chip. It's on the to-do list.

Hello Brad. I'm not sure how to PM from my phone. Could you please email me a copy of your plans? dakoym@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Darrin

I would love to get this!

Quote Originally Posted by brad jansen View Post
    Attached are some pics of a couple 2x72" grinders I built this year. I have built a few over the years and have refined my design each time. I drew upplans and a detailed parts list for this grinder – I am happy to share them andI can email them to you if you drop me a PM/email. Once you have a 2x72" I your shop - you will wonder how you ever lived with out one.

I would love to get started in some metal and woodworking projects! Please send me the plans and info so I can also make this on a tight budget. Thanks in advance! 'Jpmbidwell@gmail.com
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 11-05-2019 at 6:13 PM.

8. Hi there brad this grinder looks really good and robust do you still have the plans