we were both under construction at the same time. she was registered may 2 1945 and I was born 3 months prior, I am going up to Campbell River to get her on the 27 and seeing about bringing her back down to Sidney
main rebuilding will be the stern above decks that will not be started until some time in july. I am moving up to Sayward B.C. I have been downsizing my shop for almost the last 2 months and i figure that it will take to the end of June to get it down to my basic shop machines and hand tool and some wood that i can get it manageable in a small place. want to load what is left unto the boat to move. i plan on building an aft cabin that will aesthetically match the boats character and that is where my new shop will be situated. I will live aboard with my buddy and just travel the coast of BC and pick up some work here and there but not on boats other than my own. my bucket list job. I have spent 43 years on land running my businesss woodworking. the last time that I was on a boat was just prior to 43 years ago when I was fishing halibut off the west coast of the Queen Charlottes with my brother. i had put 2 seasons out there. I will try and document this process.
she is 38 ft long
ron