Thread: Jack Forsberg

Jack Forsberg

Anyone know if Jack is still selling VFD's ? I have emailed, phoned and left a message on his web site and have not had a response.

I think he's in the middle of a big job away from the shop. Ill send him a note for you,

B

Please try again so my site was hacked And some of my contacts went to spam. Sorry for the inconvenience and yes I still provide this service.
    jack
    English machines

Hey Jack, good to know you are still kicking!

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Edgerton View Post
    Hey Jack, good to know you are still kicking!

Larry
    Thanks Larry buried in work, it’s either feast or famine And enjoying a feast right now
    jack
    English machines

Ditto..........

Thanks for the response Jack. I have left another message on your web site and sent another email.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hayward View Post
    Thanks for the response Jack. I have left another message on your web site and sent another email.
    Thank you for Sending your correspondence for possible business with me. I do respect the nature of this community and do wish to truly help people this is not a mainstay for me I am very committed to this venue. I have received your email and look Forward to your response thank you again
    jack
    English machines

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hayward View Post
    Bob could you send me your email address private message or another address your email address seems to be bouncing back at me.
    jack
    English machines