Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KH-5030 50W Chinese Laser

I agree with the Lightburn comments, I have been using it since the day came out, updates are regular and response time to queries is very fast. I haven’t used RDWorks at all since I got Lightburn.
    Shenhui SG350 fitted with a 60w tube.
    Aeon Nova 10 100w tube.
    Aeon Mira 5030 30w RF tube.
    20w Fiber Laser.
    50w Fiber Laser.
    Located in the Isle of Man, which isn't in the UK but almost surrounded by it.

User Manual

Has anyone found a user manual? I have the machine installed mid late but never using it I wanted to have some sort of user manual to try to start off on the right foot any help would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Rivera View Post
    I have had absolutely no luck in getting any type of customer support out of the company (eBay) I purchased the laser from.

If you own the same type of laser, please send me a text message to I want to compare settings.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Gately View Post
    Has anyone found a user manual? I have the machine installed mid late but never using it I wanted to have some sort of user manual to try to start off on the right foot any help would be greatly appreciated
    Find out by opening a few covers on your machine what controller you have and do a search for it. The software manual should get you started. Also lots of info on here. Just wondering why you purchased a laser, do you have a project in mind?
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

After plugging in your use from the computer to the laser. Have you run the software that sets up your driver. If so have you started artworks and tried simply drawing a line or square and sending it. And yes the needs to be an rd file. Of course you can do graphics through the laser networks program. The laser won't read a not along as it won't know what power speed etc

I know it’s a month old, but check the cable from the outer case of the laser chassis to the inward USB port on the controller. It’s usually just a ‘panel mount’ USB extension and it could be faulty or just fallen out.

Given that you can’t get it to read USB stick or be recognised by two different computers, that says to me that it’s a physical connection problem, or a broken controller, rather than a driver issue.