Gadzukes they built a room around that thing!!! lol. I can feel what you went through when the door rolls up. When our machine landed it was crated and of course in the truck the long way. Crate was the full width of the truck and a bit over 10' long. I wasnt paying riggers so we had a forklift dropped the day before with extra long forks and to get the thing off forking it from the short side I still opted to chain bind it to the mast on the fork lift just in case. We off loaded in a large lot across the street from the shop, then set it down, uncrated a bit, and drove it across a busy street and into the shop and it went through our 10' overhead door with 2" to spare (inch each side). Would have been nice if it came on a flat bed and we couldve grabbed it from the side rather than the end but having it shipped covered saves a lot of risk and cost for wrapping for weather.

Its a nerve wracking process to say the least. Getting it to your house takes the pressure off. We werent so lucky. We were leveled, wired, plumbed for air, in about 2 hours and making moves by nightfall. I just took some time recently to re-level our machine with the rotary laser and it brought back all the stressful memories of that day lol.

Now the fun begins.