Thread: When is the next Jet tool sale?

1. Question When is the next Jet tool sale?

I’m drooling over the Jet 1221 vs lathe. But really don’t want to pull the trigger then see it go on sale. I can get it off eBay for $850 delivered right now. Any predictions on what kind of sale price it might drop to and dates?

thanks
    I'm loving this site

Usually when Jet has a sale they take 10% off the current price. So, whatever the current price is today less 10%.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sweeney View Post
    Usually when Jet has a sale they take 10% off the current price. So, whatever the current price is today less 10%.
    It’s definitely worth waiting for then.....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith Springfield View Post
    It’s definitely worth waiting for then.....
    I oot mine last fall at Rockler during their Jet 15% off sale. Sale price was $696. I'm really enjoying it.

15% off today only ( 4-17 ) at Acme tools with code EZMONEY $150 max discount, has free shipping. Act quick! It was in my e-mail today.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kim Gibbens View Post
    15% off today only ( 4-17 ) at Acme tools with code EZMONEY $150 max discount, has free shipping. Act quick! It was in my e-mail today.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I ordered it for $722. I owe you a hug 🤗 or something for the heads up!!

Glad I could help. Thanks is more than enough. Enjoy your new lathe. Pictures required when set up of course.

8. My buddy just reminded me I need a lot more stuff.

Any suggestions on chisels and sharpeners? And what ever else...... I have a DC, ts, bs, dp,

dont have a grinder

Lee Valley extended the free shipping deal through the 19th and they have a very nice line of chisels and sharpening gear. And, um...more... (ca-ching!)
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

When I first started looking at these last year, retail was $799.
    By the time I bought last fall they were $819. It appears that they are now $849.
    What will the market bear?
    I wonder if they are just doing this so they can put them "on sale" more often.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Nick Schepis View Post
    When I first started looking at these last year, retail was $799.
    By the time I bought last fall they were $819. It appears that they are now $849.
    What will the market bear?
    I wonder if they are just doing this so they can put them "on sale" more often.
    I just ordered mine for $722
    sure you don’t need a second one? 😉