Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grandson

Grandson

Many of you know I lost my wife last July and my mother in law and dog at Thanksgiving. Now my 7 month old grandson is in the children’s hospital in Minneapolis with meningitis, fluid on the brain and sepsis. Last night his heart rate dropped many times and today he is having seizures. Prayers are welcome. Anybody know anything about this problem?

Bruce my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I don’t know why the subject came across as Gr. I typed grandson and double checked everything. How do you change it?

Prayers, and best wishes, from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom M King View Post
    Prayers, and best wishes, from here.
    Here too, Bruce.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Prayers sent Bruce.

I fixed the title also. To edit the title go into Edit Post and then Go Advanced.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Praying for his recovery Bruce.

Oh my. We just received the news that close friends have just lost their young adult son. This hits close to my heart.

You have my most sincere thoughts that things work out. Positive thoughts. It's all I can do.

Strength to your family. My prayers are with you.

Prayers offered up Bruce. Keep us informed.
    Marshall
    ---------------------------
    A Stickley fan boy.

Praying for the little guy, Bruce.
    Rick Potter

DIY journeyman,
    FWW wannabe.
    AKA Village Idiot.

My thoughts and prayers for your grandson, his medical team and your family, Bruce.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I didn’t know if he was going to make it. One night his heart rate dropped dangerously low 10 times and then the next afternoon he started having seizures. Today he actually started to smile. Still has a feeding tube in but doing better. Don’t know the long term effects of all this. Hoping for the best.

Glad prayers have been answered and he is doing better. Will keep praying for him and you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Zellers View Post
    Oh my. We just received the news that close friends have just lost their young adult son. This hits close to my heart.

You have my most sincere thoughts that things work out. Positive thoughts. It's all I can do.
    Your friends have my heartfelt sympathy. There is no loss greater than the loss of a child. You're never quite the same after that. Just be good friends and be supportive. They need that most of all at this time. The worst is after the services are over and everyone else has went back to their lives and all you have is the emptiness in your heart, a vacant room, and the need to try to make sense of it all. It's not a club you want to be a member of....the entry fee is just to high.