Thread: CorelDraw X8 has severe errors sending to old Epilog Legend 32

CorelDraw X8 has severe errors sending to old Epilog Legend 32

I've been running my Epilog Legend 32 (32 Bit only) off coreldraw X5 for years. When I upgraded to X8 I began to see strange errors (pieces of lines not cut, pieces being double cut, etc). Has anyone else noticed this? I went back to X5 when I noticed it, but now I'm considering upgrading to the latest version if it will eliminate these bugs. So far I haven't found any reports of what I've experienced, but it's most definitely not my files - same files cut correctly in X5.

Thanks
    Epilog Legend 32 70W, Rotary, CDR X5, DCS 1324 Substrate Printer, various dye sub.

Blog Entries
    Typical of old Win XP/Vista vs Win 10 I'd stick with X5 or maybe try to move up to X6 or X7.
    Woodworking, Old Tools and Shooting
    Ray Fine RF-1390 Laser Ray Fine 20watt Fiber Laser
    SFX 50 Watt Fiber Laser
    PM2000, Delta BS, Delta sander, Powermatic 50 jointer,
    Powermatic 100-12 planer, Rockwell 15-126 radial drill press
    Rockwell 46-450 lathe, and 2 Walker Turner RA1100 radial saws
    Jet JWS18, bandsaw Carbide Create CNC, RIA 22TCM 1911s and others

Or do like me and my BIL does, just use both---

My BIL runs X4 and X6-- he'd just quit X4 but the X6 sends trash to the old 1997 Universal-- no one's been able to figure it out, but what engraves looks like 50dpi halftone, very coarse... but he loves the X6 upgrades, so he just does all his graphic work in X6, saves it, then just opens in X4 to run the laser.

For a different reason (how DXF's import) I do the same thing with X3 and X4... seems like extra work, but pretty soon you get good enough at switching around that there's really no time lost, especially when there's no re-work to do!
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle