Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: On sharpening threads

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chase View Post
    I'll just be changing my handle to "Gavrilo Princip" now...

After listening to the full series of Hardcore history and of course discussing the interesting findings, my wife will no longer engage me on the topic. She knows to avoid key lead-ins.
    Bumbling forward into the unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Holcombe View Post

After listening to the full series of Hardcore history and of course discussing the interesting findings, my wife will no longer engage me on the topic. She knows to avoid key lead-ins.
    I tried to work in a sharpening analogy to Black Hand (maybe "muddy hand", for those perpetually covered in waterstone swarf?) but just couldn't make it work in the limited time I had at work today.

Blog Entries
    Young Bosnia is equally difficult, but we might be able to define a sharpening no-mans land.
    Bumbling forward into the unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Cohen View Post
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]There is something about a sharpening thread to which everyone feels compelled to contribute. Young and old, amateur and professional, newbie and experienced. And no one seems to read what others have written - they are in too much of a rush to put their

Derek
    Doesn't this apply to MOST forum discussions regardless of the topic?

At least a few would be more honest by starting their inputs with something like "I apologize if some has already..." signalling they did not bother to read all the resoonses in the thread.

Simon

Janice Joplin must be tappin' her toes in heaven! Great lyrics!