Thread: How do you find a certain post in a thread with this new format ?

How do you find a certain post in a thread with this new format ?

Same as the title.

New format? Nothing's changed on my end. Did you accidentally switch to the mobile version?
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Blog Entries
    No change here either. Sounds locally significant.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

OK, I clicked on "Full Site" and everything returned to normal. I guess I experienced some kind of aberration. I'm on my desktop PC and all of a sudden this morning, everything turned to yellow and white areas separated by blue bars, with no conversation tree. I'd never seen it before and I wasn't sure how to navigate. I assumed it was the new format that's been talked about.

I haven’t heard of a new format being talked about? It’s been like this for years.

I've gotten that look several times in the last week or so. But its just the mobile version. Scroll to the bottom and clicked full site and I was good until the next time it happened. Just rinse and repeat...

It's been noted in the Support Forum that some folks have experienced the site switching to "mobile" mode when they use the basic Search function. The solution is to just select "full site" to get back to normal.

Yes, SMC will be changing to different forum software and there will be a few small differences at that point, but that hasn't happened yet. The administration team is working out some things to make the switch more comfortable and they are time limited because of "real life".

Jim
    Forum Moderator