Thread: Grizzly Free Shipping?

Grizzly Free Shipping?

I'm looking at a G0765 lathe, at $675. I'd pay that, but the shipping on it is $123! I'm sure that's a fair rate, but geez, I'm already stretching to get the lathe, but the shipping really puts it out of reach. I'm wondering if Grizzly ever does a free shipping promo or a % off, to offset the shipping cost?

Coupons like 10% off float around every once in a while. Just noticed a couple a week or two ago.

Grizzly freight is pretty reasonable for fixed price. I don't think they do free shipping. That lathe is 110 lbs and I show that shipping is $89 I also see that it is currently out of stock though. Looks like a nice benchtop lathe
    Chuck

Chuck, you could be right. been looking at all kinds of numbers and probably got it wrong. I was originally looking at the HF clone at about $100 less, but the Griz has a couple of useful features. Also, HF is local, so no shipping.

Where are you located. how far is that shipping? I would sell you mine for that price but you would have to pick it up. It will not fit in my small pickup with the shell on it.
    Bill D

I don't recall ever seen free shipping from Grizzly, and even coupons are fairly restricted. They're already considered one of the lowest cost suppliers of decent machinery. Jet, Baileigh, PM, and Delta would likely be much higher plus could include sales tax. Have you checked Craigslist and woodworking forum classifieds?
    Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

try TOTH10 coupon code
    saved me like $300 on my g0766

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Manning View Post
    try TOTH10 coupon code
    Thank you. I've been reading lots of threads but never had a reason to post. I was hoping to find a 10% off coupon while waiting for Grizzly to get the G0766 back in stock but I used the code you posted and got an even better price. Now it's just a matter of waiting until the end of May before they ship them.

Hey, thanks...tried...didn't go...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Manning View Post
    try TOTH10 coupon code

Depending on where you live, Grizzly is a great road trip and you can spend all day there.
    Regards, Ken

Become a Contributor at SMC and keep this great source of Knowledge and help from becoming only a memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Zeller View Post
    Thank you. I've been reading lots of threads but never had a reason to post. I was hoping to find a 10% off coupon while waiting for Grizzly to get the G0766 back in stock but I used the code you posted and got an even better price. Now it's just a matter of waiting until the end of May before they ship them.
    You're welcome. I had to wait a month on mine but it was worth the wait. Sorry it didn't work for you Derek it seems to be on certain lathes.

Yep, TOTH10 was a no go for me also. Still placed my order with Grizzly and got a good deal, just not a screaming good deal.

It worked for me just now saved me a little over $300.