Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wheel Repair for 1930 Tractor

Hi Keith.

What a blessing to have a neighbor that is also a great friend, Very skilled and dependable to boot! I’d say you won the Neighbour lottery with James!

Speaking of Lottery. If we win the Lotto over here we’re going to buy the place at 7042 Belroi Road in Gloucester. We love the two story with Dormers look. That’s a gem! It would have to be a holiday home though cause our kids and grandkids would skin us if we skipped Town! Come onnnnn Lotto!

But you certainly live in a beautiful part of the world and it seems like there is water front property everywhere! Just stunning.

Regards Richard

Your right there is water everywhere. The map below shows most of the Hampton Roads area and you can see that the mouth of the York River joins the Chesapeake Bay just behind my home (The Blue Dot). Since Sarah's Creek is on the front side I'm living on a peninsula but I'm used to it as I grew up in Hampton very close to Langley Air Force Base and Back River was our playground.

I hope you win the lottery so you can join James and me, we are having a great time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Keith

Thank you for the map that really put it into perspective. What a great place to grow up in and still live there and enjoy. If I lived there I’d be sitting on one of those docks or in a boat so much fishing I’d never get anything done!

Being where we are inland 1 1/2 hours from the coast ( Near Melbourne ) we’re basically surrounded by a sea of Gum Trees, HARD old gum trees. It’s like being in the ocean and not a drop to drink. So water activités around here are abit scarce.

I’ll keep you up to date with any Major Lotto wins!

Regards Richard

My old Standard had steel wheels on it...
    Attached Images Attached Images