Thread: Two Thumbs Up for Grizzly Customer Response!!!

Thumbs up Two Thumbs Up for Grizzly Customer Response!!!

Putting this on a new thread because the other one has gotten fairly long....

On the G0800 bed extension thread, Leo began to mention a tailstock riser. John Keeton agreed with Leo, and of course I cannot leave well enough alone so I contacted Grizzly Tech support about the possibility of Grizzly having one made for the G0800 lathe bed extension...what was that... 2 days ago?

Well today, Shiraz Balolia's very own son called me up, talked with me about it, and things are being looked into seriously! He sounded positive, but there are certain logistical issues involved, but he sounded optimistic to me!

He said I could tell you all about it........so....... I had some background noise while on the line with him, and did not get his first name...., but he was a pleasure to talk with...very respectful and positive.

I just want to say that having personal attention by folks who appreciate their customers is so refreshing in this day & time.......two thumbs up to Grizzly for their customer support!
    Last edited by Roger Chandler; 03-23-2018 at 2:02 PM.
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

2. My experience is they are very responsive in terms of customer service. Within the last handful of years I even was contacted by Shiraz himself on an issue and it was resolved quickly.