Thread: Anyone have a Grizzly coupon they aren't going to use?

Anyone have a Grizzly coupon they aren't going to use?

Well, I'm finally making some new purchases to my shop. Going to get a Grizzly G0490X 8" Jointer and a G0453Z 15" planer! I am SO excited to get a jointer and a planer. I've been trying to transition my business away from refinishing work and into custom building. I already to a ton of furniture repair, but we are starting to build more now, and these two pieces will really round off the shop. Did I mention how excited I am?

Anyway, Grizzly has free shipping on these, but they are both on backorder. They expect the Jointers in the end of this month, and the Planer to come in at the end of April. I was going to go ahead and place my order tonight to get in the queue. It's $3500.00 but I read that many times in certain magazines you can find a Grizzly 10% off coupon which would be a life saver.

Any of you fine folks happen to have run across one of these which you don't intend to use?

Also, if for some reason I'm making a horrible mistake buying these, please make an argument I generally check in here before any purchases.

Thanks again!
    --

Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.

I was really hoping for the same thing, before I ordered my G0490X, but nothing ever popped up. Even ordered the catalog and signed up for all their emails. Never found a discount code. I called their customer service to see if a discount code could be added after the fact, and I was told it's possible, with manager approval, and if the item hasn't shipped from the facility yet. Losing hope on that front, hah. Oh well, free shipping is great at least, so that did save some money.

I've never used that specific planer, but the G0490X has nothing but great reviews. All of my Grizzly power tools have been great, so I expect nothing less from the jointer.

Can't help with any coupons but just wanted to say I have the Grizz G0490 straight knife jointer and a Delta 15" planer and MAN! did my woodworking life change after buying those. Night and day. I'm fine with having knives on the jointer and planer because I have 2 sets for both machines and I can sharpen them myself. You are in for a major change. Having the ability to take rough stock and mill it so perfectly that the surfaces actually stick together right after jointing and planing is an amazing experience. Working with perfectly flat, dimensioned lumber has to be experienced to be understood.

Don't let anything get in your way. Coupon or no, You will not regret it.

check out the classified section. there was a guy who had some 10% coupons.

Thanks for the input. I was unable to find a coupon privately but I called Grizzly and get this - they gave me 20% off the planer!!!!!! So that took about $350 off the total price AND there was a free shipping promo for both machines - deal.

I can't wait for these to arrive. Now all I have to do is teach myself how to operate my neighbor's forklift.

6. I found this 10% off coupon and was able to use it before buying my table saw: https://www.foureyesfurniture.com/grizzly/

It looks like it still works. It's only applicable to the equipment listed though. Looks like they gave you a better deal though anyway, but it might be useful for other people.

That's some nice mid-mod furniture! And a LOT of Grizzly tools.

I tried applying a 10% off to my back ordered jointer, but they denied the 10% off :/ Said that code wasn't meant for my account, hah. Though its now linked to my account, and if add another jointer, the coupon is applied, but I really don't feel like dropping to the back of the back order line, just to save a few bucks.