Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: It's about (party) time;send Keith and the Gang to a night out!!!

I agree with Bill on these three. Having been to Williamsburg Inn, Stienhilbers in VA Beach, Christiana Campbell's Tavern in Colonial Williamsburg when we visit the kids in Richmond. Bill is correct about the prime rib at Stienhilbers. Bill I died twice eating the keylime pie (been there twice).
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

I'll second Mahimah's. Excellent food. Just sent in my $$$. It is well deserved.
    "When we build, let us think that we build forever." - Ruskin

SMC Outing

Howdy John,
    My sincere thanks and gratitude for having the intestinal fortitude "guts" to do the "right thing" By your request, a "sane' amount is headed your way via Pay-Pal.
    regards,
    Crazy Mike

I've been to the Williamsburg sites and they are great. They're a bit sedate for what I had in mind. I was hoping for some wild and crazy pictures of our founder. Come to think of it, going where our founding fathers frequented may be just the ticket. Hopefully they'll have more of a Ben Franklin good time than a John Adams good time.

John
    Last edited by John Bailey; 12-08-2005 at 4:26 PM.
    John Bailey
    Sawmill Creek is a member supported forum. Click here to donate.

John....Thanks for heading this up..........Oh BTW thanks for sharing the blame!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I'm in. Great idea John et al!

As for Keith's and Aaron's reluctance to accept this very small token of our thanks, guys, you've got to let us treat you to a night out. If you don't, I personally will be very disappointed. This in turn will lead to a bout of depression which will then result in uncontrollable sobbing on my part. Of course, this flood of tears will then fall on the cast iron surface of my cabinet saw rusting and pitting its once shiny surface. I'll then have get a doctor's help with my depression which will undoubtedly require prescription drugs. Once I'm back up to snuff, I'll have to spend hours removing the rust and polishing my TS surface. I'll likely over extend myself resulting in pain and depression and the whole cycle will repeat itself.

Therefore, I beseach you to accept our heart felt offer. Otherwise, my life could very well be ruined.
    Last edited by Kent Cori; 11-15-2005 at 1:03 PM.
    Kent Cori

Half a bubble off plumb

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Cori
    I'm in. Great idea John et al!

As for Keith's and Aaron's reluctance to accept this very small token of our thanks, guys, you've got to let us treat you to a night out. If you don't, I personally will be very disappointed. This in turn will lead to a bout of depression which will then result in uncontrollable sobbing on my part. Of course, this flood of tears will then fall on the cast iron surface of my cabinet saw rusting and pitting its once shiny surface. I'll then have get a doctor's help with my depression which will undoubtedly require prescription drugs. Once I'm back up to snuff, I'll have to spend hours removing the rust and polishing my TS surface. I'll likely over extend myself resulting in pain and depression and the whole cycle will repeat itself.

Therefore, I beseach you to accept our heart felt offer. Otherwise, my life could very well be ruined.
    Yeah, what Kent said! OR, I'll get Dale and the rest of his henchmen from Peshtigo, WI to come out there and kick butt!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald
    John....Thanks for heading this up..........Oh BTW thanks for sharing the blame!

Lol. I demand that John send us a cherry bowl in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy
    Lol. I demand that John send us a cherry bowl in return.
    Now, just wait one minute! Any turning I do, is done purely as a beginner and a crippled one, to boot! John H. is the master turner in this particular quintet! OTOH, I'd be happy to send along a bunch of the sawdust and chips from my own weak attempts!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Now, just wait one minute! Any turning I do, is done purely as a beginner and a crippled one, to boot! John H. is the master turner in this particular quintet! OTOH, I'd be happy to send along a bunch of the sawdust and chips from my own weak attempts!

Lol. Well that got your attention!!!

John,
    Pay Pal done
    Ed

John. We need to put a little stipulation in the contract for Keith and crew. Something like------------------------

Pictures of the grand dinner night out are required.
    No Ronald McDonald in the back ground scene.
    No hugging the ladies from the bearded Burger King guy.

Steve. Unofficial contract man.

If there's a few bucks left over...we could hire a contract covert photographer guy to take pictures from the bushes and behind the plant stands...
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by John Hart
    If there's a few bucks left over...we could hire a contract covert photographer guy to take pictures from the bushes and behind the plant stands...
    Hey. That would work

If we don't do something, ol Tyler might get upset.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hart
    Hold on just a minu-et! "...pricture from the bushes and...". Uh, lest we forget, this is a family oriented site!!!! No telling what those people will be doing if they're not shooting their own pics!!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas