Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

The Princess likes it ...so I like it. My preference is usually for "single wide " chests, but the color and big bevels give it nice country craft warmth.

John, I'm reading your post and looking at the photographs thinking, "man, that's one tough guy outside in March in a T shirt running a backhoe", then I looked at your location........LOL......I'm such an idiot sometimes.

Wonderful to see doing some interesting stuff with your grandchildren that doesn't involve a screen....Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Sheridan View Post
    John, I'm reading your post and looking at the photographs thinking, "man, that's one tough guy outside in March in a T shirt running a backhoe", then I looked at your location........LOL......I'm such an idiot sometimes. Wonderful to see doing some interesting stuff with your grandchildren that doesn't involve a screen....Rod.
    Ha, I'm an idiot most of the time! I though yesterday I should start writing down the dumb things I do. This was right after I forgot and left the mama and baby llama in the stall for feeding too long, just long enough for them to give up waiting and create a stall-cleaning opportunity.

In the 60's most days now. Blueberries and fruit trees are budding, flowers everywhere, I mowed grass twice already, once at 7pm last night, again in a T shirt! I'll bet you frozen tundra dwellers are feeling sorry for me.

BTW, I wish everyone would at least put their general location in their profile - it helps in lots of ways!

JKJ

Got some tools from my father-in-law who is moving from the farm to the suburbs. He didn’t have many cheap or new tools, if you know what I mean.

Also built a jewelry box for my Goddaughter’s first communion gift.

3569B48A-B464-4CA2-9CBD-EE632370E346.jpg
    - Fred

Chief of WoodShop Operations at Flying WoodShop
    Reva, VA

Continued to re-organize the garage/shop and cleaned the j/p FS30. It has been unused for a long time and was in need of cleaning.
    Vortex! What Vortex?