Thread: Further progress

Further progress

Well,its getting there, I'm sure there will be some glaring mistakes when its full.
    but at least the tools are out of the shoeboxes.
    thinking main box could have been deeper to accommodate the smaller planes going
    straight in to small pigeon holes but honestly I did not do any preplanning.
    could not wrap my head around the arrangement.
    for now I'm still happy.
    Attachment 381763Attachment 381764Attachment 381765

Aw geez, sorry guys, still cant get pics to flip upright.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 03-18-2018 at 7:17 PM. Reason: fixed photo orientation

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric John View Post
    Aw geez, sorry guys, still cant get pics to flip upright.
    Many devices automatically rotate photos you take to be right side up on that device no matter which way you hold that device. However, there is a "real" up on the device camera, you just need to figure out which way is truly up or learn to use photo editing software to change orientation if they post wrong the first time. You can edit your post up to 24 hours after you first post it so you have time to fix things. If you read the post I wrote regarding why photos end up sideways you can see what you are doing wrong.

That is a really nice cabinet for your tools.
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 03-18-2018 at 7:25 PM.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Very nice cabinet. Always nice when tools are at hand vs stuck away. I’m sure you’re going to enjoy that.

Looks like we have another woodworker building "Fine Furniture" for their shop. I must be doing something wrong.
    Army Veteran 1968 - 1970
    I Support the Second Amendment of the US Constitution