Thread: For $2, someone might like this...

For $2, someone might like this...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ESI3Q8W...bedd00fd3a0INT

I don't have, or want, a kindle, but if you do...

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like a good read.

I believe that the format if fairly portable, so it can be read on more than just Kindle devices. If you can read SMC, you should be able to read the book. It might require downloading an app.
    Steve

Steve is correct, the Kindle app can permit reading any Kindle formatted ebook on a variety of devices.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Can't help but notice the odd pricing for the hard copies, $20.66 for hard cover and $47.45 for the paperback??

I think the reason the paperback is so expensive is because only third party sellers have it, and not Amazon directly. I find it hard to believe that stuff like that ever sells because it is so overpriced.

Just a side note for anyone that uses any ebook reader.... You can download this ebook manager (for lack of a better word) free and it can convert any ebook format to any other ebook format... my wife has a Kobo which is an epub format so any books she gets that aren't in that format can quickly be converted... https://calibre-ebook.com/download

I’m listening to that audio book through my library’s app, for free. Just have to “check it out” again as the loan expires every couple weeks.