Thread: Cleared out some of my mailbox.

Cleared out some of my mailbox.

Sorry to be so slow. Sitting and mostly trying to get back up with a newly implanted knee is painful. I have not been at the computer much since December. A few members have been trying to contact me. And Mel,thank you for the very nice piece of violin wood. I would not sell a gift. I think David gave you my phone number. Feel free to call. Again,my thanks.

It’s good to see you back, George. Do your exercises and don’t be a stranger.

Missed hearing from you George. I do hope for a full recovery. Please pop in here now and again when you can. Best wishes to you.

Hi George!
    Glad to hear from you! I agree - do all the therapy so you get as much functionality back as possible. You'll be glad you did. Hang in there!
    Fred
    Last edited by Frederick Skelly; 03-14-2018 at 9:25 PM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Welcome back, George!

When did you have your surgery George. Hopefully not in December because your knee shouldnt be bothering you after that much time.

Best Wishes George. Good things come in time.

Welcome back, George!
    Paul

Hi George,

Good to hear from you as well. Those exercises are important. The wife did good with both knee replacements, but my mother had trouble with scar tissue on hers.

I watch your Williamsburg video when I need to psych myself up to work on my spinet. I'm in the process of redoing the register (again). Hopefully the third time will be a charm.
    Last edited by Andrew Seemann; 03-15-2018 at 2:52 PM.