Thread: This Old House

This Old House

Was watching This Old House and Ask This Old House and the past few weeks I noticed Roger Cook is looking like there is something wrong with him. He has a sever limp now and looks very stiff in his movements. He is not doing the work he used to do. Does anyone know if there is something going on with his health?? I know these guys are getting older but even Norm looks like he has problems. Some time ago I thought I heard Norm had Parkinson but nothing was ever confirmed. That was why he stopped Yankee Workshop.
    John T.

I'll try and take notice if our area PBS outlets ever end what seems like a months long money raising festival and gets back to regular programming.
    My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

I too noticed he was walking oddly the other day. Don't know anything though. Will be interested to see if someone has any info.

He's pretty active on Twitter https://twitter.com/RogerCookTOH as are Tom Silva and Kevin O'Connor.

I hope it’s not too serious.

00E808E9-2382-4DDD-A6DC-F5D3000F70B1.jpg
    "Dear God, my prayer for 2018 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last four years."