I built the cabinet, and here it is. It is actually two boxes, the one on the left with two deep drawers, the one on the right with 3 shallower drawers. Both are 25" wide, 16" high, and 14.5" deep. The drawers were built with Blum Metabox hardware, which makes drawers easy to build. The top drawer fronts' top edge is chamfered, to shed shavings. The top drawers also have a thin strip of tool-box drawer liner glued to the inside top edge of the drawer front, like weather stripping, intended to keep out dust. All drawers have tool-box drawer liner on the bottom. I've not yet put in the inset drawer pulls on the right 3 drawers; can't remember where I put them!

Screenshot 2018-03-27 at 9.06.48 PM.jpg

Here's one of my sandpaper drawers; the one below it is just like it. One for 3" disks, the other for 2" disks. I used corrugated plastic (like plastic yard signs use), to make the dividers, and hot-melt glue to hold them together.

Screenshot 2018-03-27 at 9.07.23 PM.jpg

And here's one of the heavy-stuff drawers, with chucks, jaws, face plates, etc.

Screenshot 2018-03-27 at 9.07.57 PM.jpg

This may suggest that I am an 'organizer' type, but nothing could be further from the truth! Once in a while, though, I do try.

Robert