Thread: Hobbyist seeking template files:: FSL Hobby Laser

Hobbyist seeking template files:: FSL Hobby Laser

This is my first post on this Laser Forum. I found a Full Spectrum Laser Hobby 40W on Craigs List for $1700 in my local area- so I picked it up. The tube needed replacement but now that its installed I am having some fun! I really like the FSL laser. The tech support is great. I was absolutely blown away when I got a follow-up phone call out-of-the-blue from FSL just "checking-in" to see how I was doing with the used laser I bought!!
    Now I am seeking the best place to obtain patterns or templates. I mostly work with wood things I build- right now I am making some clocks for relatives. My wife wants to get in the fun and make some greeting cards. What is the best source for template or patterns- hopefully for free or nearly free? Any help you can provide for this newbie would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Bruce Bradford; 03-12-2018 at 9:23 PM.

just search the net , search here we have hundreds of free files, You'll need to be a contributor to download any files tho, hey 6 bucks a year for all the free help you can get.This is the most knowledgeable laser forum on the internet .
    Last edited by Bert Kemp; 03-12-2018 at 10:04 PM.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Make CNC has excellent files at very reasonable prices.
    Hilton Lister. NZ
    GCC Spirit 60w. Meistergram 912, Gravograph IT, Old Roland Vinyl Cutter, Hand engraving, Retired

I was glad to hear your good comment about FSL. I've been looking at them but haven't made a decision yet as several have had bad experiences and I'm finally old enough to listen to others, LOL.

Its true that SawMill Creek has literally thousands of Corel Draw, Sketchup, Autocad and a host of other files in our Laser Engraving Forum. Only a very small number of people realize how much has been shared here.

BTW Members are allowed to download any file attachment in our archives. Even so we appreciate everyone's financial support especially our Laser Engravers because the majority here operate a business and the tech support here is very valuable.

Sent my "sponsorship" yesterday and will order the CD with attachment files today. Thanks for everything, this forum is AMAZING!

Tried to order the CD yesterday but guess I need some help?

Steve,

I had the new thumb drives ready to start shipping but my efforts were delayed by the work our Staff was doing on the Hall Of Fame. Now I have to incorporate the 2017 file attachments that Aaron Koehl pulled from our server. I don't want to start shipping files that are already out of date so I'm working on this as fast as I can.

BTW you will also find some very good vector files in our CNC Forum.

Thanks Keith! Keep us updated