Thread: The Woodworker – The Charles H. Hayward

The Woodworker – The Charles H. Hayward

I would like to purchase the set of The Woodworker by Charles H. Hayward,. Wondering if anyone has these books that they are willing to part with?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowell holmes View Post
    Amazon does. ...
    I just glanced, but those don't look like much of a deal. Lost Art Press still has them in stock for all less than shown on that summary page....

Thanks for the reply I'm aware that the book can be bought from online stores

They are a really great set. I've really enjoyed going through mine - I always have at least one open on my desk. I treat them more like a reference book than a novel - I dip into them a few pages at a time depending on what's going on in the shop.

By purchasing them from Lost Art Press you are supporting an American business who really made a huge investment to bring these to market.

TedP

I have several vintage Charles Hayward books, plus "The Lost Arts" set of four. I particularly like the set of four, for the size and organization of contents. Pricey? Yes, but well worth it!
    If the thunder don't get you, the lightning will.

Sorry, but I doubt anyone who has them is going to part with them.
    May as well go buy them from Lost Arts.
    You'll be glad to have them.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”