Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Costly Mistakes.

I love all the quotes. This thread sure went in a direction I didn't see coming. LOL I actually had two paragraphs typed out discussing kids and electronics before I realized we are way off topic. I will say I have 3 kids below the age of 9.. They have tablets but if I gave any of them the choice between spending time with me in the shop or staring at a screen they would all work some wood with me! Hopefully that remains to be the case when they are teenagers. My wife and I try very hard to instill a good work ethic and keep their minds active outside of school.

Now back to the original post. Perhaps I should have mentioned that the guy is in his 60's and he is starting this business venture up for his 25 year old son. In any case it's not off to a good start. I am very curious to see the finished product. Azeks isn't exactly a rigid material and it will need to be structurally sound in order to hang off a wall and support the weight of wet soil and plants. I know he has put a lot of thought into things so far so I'm sure he's worked something out...

"Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement". In my opinion, very true.