Thread: Omni CNC routers

Omni CNC routers

A CNC router for the foundry pattern shop is back on the agenda. One of the options I have come across is from OMNI. Does anyone have experience with this brand and the Mach 3 software? Cheers
    Every construction obeys the laws of physics. Whether we like or understand the result is of no interest to the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Lomman View Post
    A CNC router for the foundry pattern shop is back on the agenda. One of the options I have come across is from OMNI. Does anyone have experience with this brand and the Mach 3 software? Cheers
    Do you have a local dealer or support in Tasmania? Looks on the website to be a pretty decent machine but its Chinese so you will need questions answered and parts where do they come from? Mach 3/4 is pretty common for CNC.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Hello Wayne,

I have never heard of them personally, Someone had mentioned a similar company called Blue Elephant in another post. I would just be very cautious, I would first contact HSD and make sure Omni is a authorized purchaser of their spindles - Its a easy way to spot a scammer. Ive done it twice so far and its saved me alot of money. Since your on that side of the world it might be worth the plane ticket to fly and check out the machine in person, alot of nice equipment is made overseas, you just have to weed out some of the bad seeds (Not saying Omni is one of them)
    3X Camfive 1200 48" x 24" 100watt Tube
    Zcorp 450 3d Printer
    Laguna Smartshop 2 - 4x8 ATC