Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How about posting some pics of what you're creating??!!

Cool How about posting some pics of what you're creating??!!

Even if it's pretty mundane, it might be interesting to someone else and give them ideas for new projects! I know I'm always looking for new things to try on the ol ULS!

TS

Quote Originally Posted by Trent Sprenkle View Post
    Even if it's pretty mundane, it might be interesting to someone else and give them ideas for new projects! I know I'm always looking for new things to try on the ol ULS!
    TS
    How about you start by posting some pics yourself?
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Most of my work now is manufacturing parts for patented items, so cannot be shared. I did recently make
    a clock for our travel trailer.F2F0D1D6-8236-4FE4-971E-17DB9A4B0DA0.jpg

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Trent,

Spend some time looking at our Laser Engraving archives there are thousands of pictures of fantastic projects plus Corel Drawings and other files that have been shared. If your looking for inspiration your in luck, our Hall of Fame is almost complete and there are some incredible laser projects that we will bring back to the forefront here.

This is a photo of some of the stuff I do. Lots and lots of leather.9C846928-315F-4B11-9414-FE54A6E54F50.jpg
    Shenhui SG350 fitted with a 60w tube.
    Aeon Nova 10 100w tube.
    Aeon Mira 5030 30w RF tube.
    20w Fiber Laser.
    50w Fiber Laser.
    Located in the Isle of Man, which isn't in the UK but almost surrounded by it.

Hi Julian, those look magnificent! Did you use your fiber to do the engraving?

dust1.jpg

Not fun or beautiful, but necessary for making the fun and beautiful stuff.

Sweet camper!!!

Sure, Keith!

Very nice! Pardon my stupidity, but what are they? I like them!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Chance in Iowa View Post
    How about you start by posting some pics yourself?
    IMG_3836[1].jpgIMG_3053[1].jpgIMG_3768[1].jpgIMG_3839[1].jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marius Nel View Post
    Hi Julian, those look magnificent! Did you use your fiber to do the engraving?
    No, The SG350.
    Shenhui SG350 fitted with a 60w tube.
    Aeon Nova 10 100w tube.
    Aeon Mira 5030 30w RF tube.
    20w Fiber Laser.
    50w Fiber Laser.
    Located in the Isle of Man, which isn't in the UK but almost surrounded by it.

-- the most important things me & my machines make --

bucks.jpg

========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

@Trent, Do you re-seal the bare engraved ceramic with anything or have you had any issues if you didn't? I had read something awhile back about sealing the exposed ceramic and even re firing in a kiln or oven but haven't tried it yet.

Thanks

I've been working away at a 0.016" thick 12x18 brass sheet from Hobby Lobby. Today I decided to make a little Arizona pendant. The Arizona text has some depth to it and was done with a auto rotate .02 hatch and about 20 be passes. Cutting took about a minute and the entire pendant measures a little over an inch.

20180224_202019.jpg