Thread: Corner cabinet hinges

Corner cabinet hinges

Hey guys,
    I'm in the process of installing my newly built cabinets. Ignore everything else around the cabinets that isn't finished. haha. Based on how long it took me to build my cabinets, my house will probably be finished by 2025. Now this probably easier than I'm making it to be, but I can't seem to find the proper hinge for my upper corner cabinet. It's a 45 deg corner. I've used blum soft close in the others, and I thought I had a solution, but it was wrong. There's so much experience here that I know someone can steer me right. Soooooo, anayone?
    cabinets.jpg

Blum Clip Top diagonal 45 degree hinge...or something similar. Angle cabinets require a 'cranked' hinge. Check their catalog for proper hinge and mounting plate for your application.

Nick

Looks to like Blum B173H710 may do what you want. It is a hinge designed for corner cabinets, and has soft close. However, Blum’s diagrams only cover overlay doors, and you’re doing inset. I think you can do some creative blocking under the mounting plate to make it work.

Blum offers several options for dealing with angled cabinets (including inset). Here's a link to the catalog pages:

Blum Angle Hinge Program

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Miner View Post
    Blum offers several options for dealing with angled cabinets (including inset). Here's a link to the catalog pages:

Blum Angle Hinge Program
    Awesome! Thanks for all of the input guys. Jerrry, this was the missing piece. Found what I needed in this catalog.