Thread: Forum runner not working

Forum runner not working

After downloading forum runner on my Android when I click saw mill Creek I get a message. Unknown response. Any help?

I want to post pictures

Now when I go to forum runner sawmill Creek isn't there now. Two bucks gone

Blog Entries
    Since you are using an Android device, go to the play store and download Firefox Beta version for Android. It works great and the price is free.
    Capture.JPG
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Worked at it on and off all day. It will not work. Wanted me to download fire fox which screwed up maps so off it went. If you can come up with an idea I'm willing to try

Chrome works for my android.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

I believe that Tap-a-talk is a safer bet at this point for a mobile application if you want to use one. Once SMC converts to Xenforo (planned) it will have excellent native mobile device support and you will not need to use an app. I believe that Forumrunner requires server side support, if I'm reading their website accurately.

Jim
    Forum Moderator

Can you explain how to use tap to talk to post pictures

I see s bunch of tap a talk download options. Which one should I use

I'm sorry, I can't help with that as I almost never browse forums from a mobile device and have never posted photos from one when I have been on mobile. Perhaps someone else who does that will comment further.

Jim
    Forum Moderator