Thread: Post removed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post removed

Hello, I just posted a question about dust collection. It looked like it was removed. I have posted quite a bit the past 3 days. I'm new to this forum. Did I post two often? I am trying to set up my profile and I'm trying to set it up and I keep clicking on the sections like my location and I'm not allowed to type in the answer.
    I also got a message from somebody named Jim who had some great advise and his message and mine appear to be erased.
    Thanks Brian

Brian, as far as I know, you can't post too often.

Is this your question thread? https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread....ust-collection
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Brian, your post was moved to the Workshops Forum which is where dust collection topics are discussed. Unfortunately, a redirect was missed during the move process. My apologies.

Jim
    Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Byers View Post
    ... I am trying to set up my profile and I'm trying to set it up and I keep clicking on the sections like my location and I'm not allowed to type in the answer.
    Are you logged in?

When I go to my profile I see this, with little "pencil" icons to click on to edit. Do you see something similar?

temp_profile.jpg

JKJ