Thread: Moderator Why was my post removed fro the Grizzly Challenge?

Moderator Why was my post removed fro the Grizzly Challenge?

I am just curious why my post were removed from the Grizzly Challenge thread did I say something offensive? I see the thread went from I belive 31 post to 26. If I have broken some rules i would like to know so I don't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Baxter View Post
    I am just curious why my post were removed from the Grizzly Challenge thread did I say something offensive? I see the thread went from I belive 31 post to 26. If I have broken some rules i would like to know so I don't do it again
    Didn't get to see what was removed. But a good question that you have raised.

Simon

Mine was removed from that thread as well. No big deal to me but still interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

While I have no knowledge about what was removed and why, the administrators and moderators do not generally provide explanations for actions nor are they required to.

Jim
    Forum Moderator

Gentlemen,

In this case several posts were removed because they were not on topic. The reason I will share this with you is that lately this is happening more frequently and threads tend to wander all over the place which is disruptive to most discussions. We need to be respectful towards the Original Poster (OP) and stay on topic or create a new thread.