Okay so I just bought a cheap delta table saw off craigslist. It seemed fine when I was buying it but once I brought it home I noticed the blade and miter gage slots aren’t parallel. When I measure from the front and back of the table saw it’s off by a whopping 3/32”!! I’ve checked the owners manual on how to adjust this and all I could find was a small excerpt that claims it’s set parallel at the factory. On top of that, when I crank the blade to come back to be perfectly at 90 degrees, it’s short by about 1 degree. I followed the owners manual to adjust this but it seems like the threaded rod that the motor mounts too runs out of thread just shy of 90 degrees. It bottoms out and it looks like the previous owner must’ve tried cranking pretty hard because the side of the table saw housing by the crank looks slightly bent in. I’m not an expert but I would really like to make this saw work considering I’m a beginning woodworker and the price was too good to pass up (now I see why). Any and all suggestions would be very much so appreciated!!

Thanks! -Troy