I picked up a like new Makita 4.5" angle grinder (model #9557) last year at a garage sale. I've never used an angle grinder before buying this one. I've only used a cutoff wheel to but some cattle pen fencing. I have a Makita cordless drill with some 2.5"-4" wire wheels and brushes (both steel and brass) that I'm using to remove rust and paint from some toolboxes/cabinets. I'm not real happy with how long it's taking. I feel I could make this a much quicker job using the angle grinder with a wire wheel brush. In reading the instruction manual for the grinder, it appears this is possible. I googled wire wheel and all I see are the twisted wire wheels. I'm worried these might be too aggressive. So...finally my questions...what do people use with their angle grinders to remove rust and paint on old toolboxes/tool cabinets? Again, I'm not seeing any wire brush wheels that aren't twisted for angle grinders. If you use them what do you use and where do you buy them? Any help/guidance would be much appreciated.