Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The GRIZZLY Challenge

Thanks Nick, I missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Day View Post
    The website Shiraz linked to in the first post says Will Walker won. No idea what he made or what happened though, as I’m not on social media at all. Would be nice if a synopsis was posted here since the thread was stickied and advertised here and all.

Will #1 , Kyle #2 , Chris #3.

I posted links to each of their builds. I didn't (and now that I know, don't) care who was going to win. All 3 builds were pretty awesome.

Edit: I replied before I finished reading the thread. This post is redundant to Nick's.
    -Lud

Finally got some time to watch the videos. I like Will’s project the best and his video production.

I also liked chris’s message at the end. Didn’t seem like Chris was the best candidate for that special wood - should have just sent him some maple and walnut!

I think Chris was trying to sabotage his own running in a contest he wasn’t wanting to compete. He would, no doubt, receive votes merely because of his “buck the system” monologue. His build was the most creative, IMO.

I liked Will’s builds because they were based more upon usability and pragmatism than wild inspiration.

Kyle has an imagination and he is one hell of a woodworker. The lattice didn’t quite mesh (pun intended) for me.
    -Lud

Who won the $150.00 gift certificate for casting a vote? I know it wasn’t me , or Grizzly hasn’t sent me the notification yet ;-))