Thread: Ever Read the Warning on the Shingle Shot?

Ever Read the Warning on the Shingle Shot?

Not to be given to anyone who is pregnant, nursing, or about to become pregnant. For individuals OVER 55 only. How many over 55 do you know who fit in the first three groups?

I like when they advertise a drug and then say don't take it if you are allergic to it. How are you supposed to know if you are allergic to it before you take it? I always attribute that to the lawyers.

For starters, Google "Rajo Devi"

Bruce, what kind of doctor/nurse gives you the bottle of serum to read before they give you the injection?
    No. I only do that when I'm drunk...

Do you ever listen to many of the drug commercials on tv. With all the side effects who wants to take them. Then right after that commercial they have the lawyer commercials, if you have taken this drug or had a hernia surgery or whatever call this number. Man don't get sick.
    John T.

Kinda like the California "known to cause cancer" label. Just put the label on everything, it's mostly ignored anyway but is a trial lawyer repellant.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-i...to-give-birth/

Many, many examples of women over 55.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Terefenko View Post
    Do you ever listen to many of the drug commercials on tv. With all the side effects who wants to take them. Then right after that commercial they have the lawyer commercials, if you have taken this drug or had a hernia surgery or whatever call this number. Man don't get sick.
    Yes- one drug for irritable bowel said it could cause severe bleeding and death. Well gee... I'll take irritable bowel over that, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by roger wiegand View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-i...to-give-birth/

Many, many examples of women over 55.
    And she chose to become pregnant, so she shouldn't have gotten shingles shot. Instead, she should have gotten a mental exam, IMHO.