I have a 2006 Minimax CU300 Smart combo machine with a 5.5 ft slider. Currently working on a project that involves mitered carcass joinery reinforced with Festool Domino tenons. This will be the 4th project with this type of design and I used the sliding saw's crosscut fence to make both square cuts as well as bevel cuts accurately in the past. However, today I had problems. While the crosscut fence is a perfect 90 degrees to the blade when the blade is 90 degrees to the table for square cuts (verified by 5-cut method), when I titled the arbor to make 45 degree bevel cuts, the crosscut fence is no longer 90 degrees to the blade.

What puzzles me is that I did this exact operation with near perfect results in the past. Only thing I can recall different since the last project is that somehow I had the riving knife contact the 12" Forrest WWII blade resulting in damaging 5-6 teeth. I installed a brand new 10" Forrest WWII. I have not checked other blades but I doubt the new blade is the problem.

Any ideas what may be causing the problem and how to fix it?