Thread: Need Help ID'ing and A Question or Two

Question Need Help ID'ing and A Question or Two

I have been asked to make a reproduction of the table below and this is the only photo I was provided with. Does anyone recognize if this is part of a particular style (Federal, Gothic, Shaker, Queen Anne, Roccoco, etc etc)? It seems to have serveral elements which are borrowed, so either I am missing something or perhaps the builder was just winging it. Also, the decorative element below the apron appears to be carved and applied. Any thoughts or suggestions on technique? Do you think it was done as a single piece or was cut and shaped as individual pieces then glued. Thanks for looking.
    Tom

No image in your post. Please try again and someone should be able to help you.

Thanks for the heads up Marshall. I will repost. Interesting though when I look at SC all seems well.

Picture Attached.

Ok I hope this works. Marshall please let me know if you can see it. Thanks
    FullSizeRender.jpg

Tom, I've got a table that's like that, I think. It is a small coffee table or, maybe, a low side table with a separate glass-bottomed serving tray. Mine doesn't have the decorative scallops that hang from the edge but it has more decorative legs. I would peg it as, like, 1930s, maybe art deco.

Top part looks Asian. Looks lacquered.

Good eye MH. It is lacquered. Thanks for replies gentleman.
    Tom